Print That Keeps Our Team Up at Night
- Borders not encouraged (definitely want them at least .125” to have them look decent)
- Page numbers/ critical info outside of safe margin> Want to know how to set up your files? Click here
- Image Cross overs in books - Artwork does not line up perfectly.
- Low-Resolution Images
- Very thin Fonts
- Solid background with white text tends to have print quality issues unless it's at least 12pt
- Large solid color backgrounds or slight gradients reveal print defects
Standard File Requirements for Print
PDF files 300 DPI .125" Bleed .125" Margins (.25" for books) Text should be rasterized (text in Photoshop will not print crisply) If putting in crop marks, offset the crop marks to .125" For more information click the link to see what kind of print ...
White Ink File Setup in Photoshop
Photoshop Training video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lVe-vIePaZjrYm00uyd6izNSOhzr1r7D/view?usp=sharing You can use photoshop when we do not have vector artwork for assets. The main difference between InDesign/illustrator vs. photoshop: it’s all ...
White Ink Setup
White ink is important when printing on dark papers like black or navy blue. We can print white ink on its own, or as an additional spot color combined with CMYK. We can also apply the white ink as a foundation and print full color on top of it—which ...
Digital Die Cutting Setup
Summary For advanced users(no instructions needed) Our digital cutter uses spot colors to determine how to cut/crease/punch/kisscut your art. Download spot colors by clicking here. Remember to assign the stroke as "overfill stroke" in your ...
How to set up a file to print Silver Ink only in Photoshop
Note: This is for printing with silver ink only. It's a great way to print on darker papers as the silver is opaque enough to show well. This works when the file is set up so that the items that you want in silver are in black like the example below. ...